Write for us, The Future of Journalism, a place to find everything related to everyday lifestyle. We love to publish high-quality blog articles which are concise. This means, the content really has to deliver something useful to our readers.
Do you have what it takes to create a great piece of content that our readers will love? Great! Write for us and submit your guest blog post!
- Pitch – You can suggest your ideas for posts that you feel you know best and could deliver something to our audience.
- Draft(s) – You’ll write the first draft and send it through to us in our contact form below or send us a link in Doc. If we find something needs to be changed, we will do it ourselves. But if there are numerous or enormous changes that need to be done, we will give advice(s) back to you.
- Publish – Once we have the final draft, we will line up your article to publish it on our blog.
- Promotion – When your post is live on our website, we will do our best to promote it to the best of our means.
We generally prefer if authors pitch their own ideas that they are comfortable writing about. This ensures that the content is high-quality content.
Here are some topics we like to publish on our blog:
- Lifestyle: How-to, actionable tips, ideas, etc.
- Business: presenting innovative ideas of local businesses is the best.
Basically, we like publishing content that is focused on everyday relatable areas.
And please make sure you are not talking about nudity, pornography, or anything drug-related in your article. We would like to try our best to not mention sensitive areas.
The article’s length should be at least 1000 words.
However, articles should be as long as they need to be to say on the subject. You shouldn’t prolong the article to reach a word count, ideally more than 1000 words but it could be less. And you shouldn’t leave gaps due to length.
Basically, if we sense that you’ve written an article for the sole purpose of getting a link from us, then we may reject it.
Include Examples and Citings
If you’re making a point in your article, it’s beneficial to have an example to clarify your position. As well as putting outbound links to back up your argument.
We only publish the published content. We need to be original and useful to our readers.
All articles require at least a featured image. An in-article image should be no bigger than 1200px by 800px and should not exceed 500KB. Images within the article are helpful to the reader, and small images help the site load faster.
We like to have our blog posts easy for the reader as much as possible. Using a lot of headings and subheadings, bullet and numbered points and bolding are the important parts of the article.
All titles should be title cases. For example “Write for Us | Guest Post Wanted | Submit Blog Post / Article ” not “Write for us | guest posts wanted | submit blog post/article”.
Ready to write for us? Want to submit your blog/article?
We have a contact form below. Please note that we don’t respond to unsuccessful guest post submissions, due to the volume of requests received. That’s why, if you don’t hear from us within one week, feel free to submit your guest post blog/article elsewhere.