Write for us, The Future of Journalism, a place to find everything related to everyday lifestyle. We love to publish high-quality blog articles which are concise. This means, the content really has to deliver something useful to our readers.
Do you have what it takes to create a great piece of content that our readers will love? Great! Come join and write for us!
- Pitch – You can suggest your ideas for posts that you feel you know best and could deliver something to our audience.
- Draft(s) – You’ll write the first draft and send it through to us in our contact form below or send us a link in Doc. If we find something needs to be changed, we will do it ourselves. But if there are numerous or enormous changes that need to be done, we will give advice(s) back to you.
- Publish – Once we have the final draft, we will line up your article to publish it on our blog.
- Promotion – When your post is live on our website, we will do our best to promote it on our means.
We generally prefer if authors pitch their own ideas that they are comfortable writing about. This ensures that the content is high quality.
Here are some topics we like to publish on our blog:
- Lifestyle: How-to, actionable tips, ideas, etc.
- Business: presenting innovative ideas of local businesses is the best.
Basically, we like publishing content that is focused on the everyday relatable areas.
And make sure you are not talking about nudity, pornography, or drug-related in your article. We would like to try our best to not mention sensitive areas.
The article length should be at least 1000 words.
However, articles should be as long as they need to be to say on the subject. You shouldn’t prolong the article to reach a word count, ideally more than 1000 words but it could be less. And you shouldn’t leave gaps due to length.
Basically, if we sense that you’ve written an article for the sole purpose of getting a link from us, then we will likely reject it.
Include Examples and Citings
If you’re making a point in your article, it’s beneficial to have an example to clarify your position. As well as putting outbound links to back up your argument.
We only publish the published content. We need to be the original.
We allow 1 promotional link in the body text of articles and 1 link to your personal blog in the author bio.
All articles require at least a featured image. In-article image should be 1200px by 800px and should be exceed 500KB. Images within the article are helpful to the reader, and small size images help the site to load faster.
We like to have our blog posts easy for the reader as much as possible. Using a lot of headings and subheadings, bullet and numbered points and bolding are the important parts of the article.
All titles should be title cases. For example “The Best Christmas Present Ideas for Your Husband and Wife” not “A best Christmas present ideas for your husband and wife”.
Ready to write for us?
We have a contact form below. Please note that we don’t respond to unsuccessful submissions, due to the volume of requests received. That’s why, if you don’t hear from us within one week, feel free to publish your guest post elsewhere.